Sales via the Internet of our products are identified as distance contracts, therefore regulated according to the Legislative Decree n. 206/05 (Art. 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is done outside of business premises. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), is entitled to withdraw from the contract purchase for any reason, without explanation and without penalty. To exercise this right, the customer must send to our company a written notice to that effect, and within 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods also provide to the shipment of the aforementioned goods purchased at the headquarters of the company VERDE PATRIZIA - Via Roma, 368 - 81030 Teverola (CE) hereinafter referred to as "DITUTTOESUBITO".
The notice of withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed DITUTTOESUBITO - Via Roma, 368-81030 Teverola (CE) or by telegram or fax sent in the above terms by registered mail with return receipt. Once you have sent the notice of withdrawal, the customer must return the goods no later than 14 days from the date of the postal stamp on the letter. the customer must take care to retract the goods on the package indicating their data such as name, surname, address and telephone number and the reference number.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety;
- It is not possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product (ex .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- The law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed software (including those attached to any hardware), once opened;
- The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...);
- Shipping costs are charged to the customer;
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, DITUTTOESUBITO shall notify the Customer thereof (within the working day following the receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be returned, with shipping costs charged to the customer, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
DITUTTOESUBITO not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
Upon his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport.
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where DITUTTOESUBITO finds:
- The outer packaging is missing / internal packaging;
- The absence of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport or for exceeding the time limits provided by law for reasons not related to DITUTTOESUBITO.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, DITUTTOESUBITO will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The right of withdrawal by the customer shall not apply in cases where the collection of the goods has been withdrawn and paid in one of the selling points because in this case the transaction is transformed into a simple reservation completed on purchase at the time of the receipt or invoice from the store.
It can not therefore be regarded as an online bargain purchase or mail order and the relationship is maintained with the holder of the affiliate store in normal business premises.
Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and the relationship between DITUTTOESUBITO and the consumer are governed by Italian law. Any dispute arising out of or related to these General Terms and Conditions shall be within the competence of the court of the registered office of the company DITUTTOESUBITO, which was elected in effect, the Civil Court of Naples North site in Aversa (CE).